The purpose of our grassroots organization, Gardeners for Regional Organic Wellbeing (GROW!) is to support a local and regional food security system and to advocate for agricultural practices that enhance the ecological independence and economic sustainability of Boundary County. Our goal is to create a self-sufficient, food independent community.
GROW! objectives include:
- Provide garden space and gardening support for community members
- Provide produce for the local food bank
- Provide gardening education and learning opportunities
- Provide gardening programs for youth
- Provide community service and volunteer opportunities
- Provide a meeting place for small scale social, musical and educational events